New Prooduct 2014
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Built-in high gain and low noice amplifier
- Portable for mobile use(RV Camping, Boat, etc.)
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design for durability
- Easy Installation - Usually takes less than 5 minutes. Install on any TV, Digital & HDTV Ready!
- SMD circuit technology
- Shielded for minimum interference
- Compatible with digital TV signals(DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H, ATSC)
- Stylish and compact size design.
- Receiving Range: VHF/UHF/FM
- Frequency: (VHF)87.5-230 MHz / (UHF)470-862 MHz
- Gain: 28dB
- Power Supply: DC 12V 50mA
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Connector: F connector
- Max. Output Level: 100 dB
This is a special designed antenna for digital terrestrial TV broadcasting reception. It is the best solution for home reception and digital portable TV reception. The antenna is an active antenna that can be used with HDTV or converter box(for Analog TV only). Complete accessories are included for wall or pole mounting. With the anti-UV and waterproof housing, it can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- Antenna main unit
- Wall mounting accessories(screws not included)
- pole mounting accessories(pole not included)
- AC/DC power adapter
- DC power insert
- 1x RG6 Coaxial cable
- Waterproof kit(Pre-installed on the coax cable already)
Three easy set up steps:
- Connect the hdtv antenna to the coaxial antenna (ANT IN) port and turn your TV to the proper input. (usually indicated as Source or Input on your remote)
- Turn your TV to an HD over-the air channel (find available HD channels) and hold your hdtv antenna in various positions to find the ideal permanent spot.
- Enjoy free HD!
For best reception performance:keep the antenna away from the sources of interference like air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven, etc.
Place the antenna as close to the window as you can when use indoor environment.
Install the antenna as high as possible when used ourdoor/indoor.
Connect the power insert close to the TV or converter box. Make sure you connectothe TV side to your TV set.
If you have any other questions. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org