The antenna features UHF/VHF/FM support and has a rotating feature. The antenna itself is very small and light. It has VHF/UHF/FM RECEPTION, with Built in Super Low Noise Amplifier. The whole package Comes with A/C adapter and 3' RG6 Cable.
- Amplification control knob with ON/OFF switch
- LED for amplification gain and LED for power
- Adjustable circular antenna
- External antenna connection
- Novel and scientific design style
- UHF can be received either in a level or vertical line with amplifier which can be adjusted
- The gain refer to strong signal, the amplifier refer to weak signal
- Adjust the potentiometer until the gain indicator lights up to get strong signal
- 2 year warranty
- We are the Manufacture Direct with the Best Price in the Market!
100% Customer satisfaction.
- All antenna parts are 100% covered and include 2 year warranty.
Similar Model Retail over $50.00 at department store and electronic store!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Three easy set up steps:
- YES! The antenna works on any standard TV or HDTV. You can use your analog TVs with a DTV converter box and at the same time have the access to digital TV broadcasts.
- YES! HDTV broadcasts quality is often superior to the quality of the same HD programs received through a paid satellite subscription. Not only the quality is better, OTA HDTV is free of charge. To pick up HD signals you will need a HD antenna.
- YES! HD antennas are much easier on the budget. Take a look at our HDTV Antenna selection.
- YES!Over 90% of HDTV broadcasts are on the UHF band. Unless there are HDTV broadcasts on the VHF band in your area, don't bother with VHF antennas. These antennas are typically of much bigger size, more expensive and more difficult to install. In principle, you can buy a VHF/UHF antenna to cover both bands
- YES!If you want to pick up signals coming from different directions you need either two directional antennas or an antenna rotator.
- Connect the hdtv antenna to the coaxial antenna (ANT IN) port and turn your TV to the proper input. (usually indicated as Source or Input on your remote)
- Turn your TV to an HD over-the air channel (find available HD channels) and hold your hdtv antenna in various positions to find the ideal permanent spot.
- Enjoy free HD!
If you have any other questions.Send us a email. firstname.lastname@example.org